Frequently Asked Questions
- What is The TRUMP CARD?
The TRUMP CARD is an exclusive privileges program that allows loyal guests to enjoy exclusive services and benefits based on your personal preferences as well as earn valuable room upgrades and complimentary hotel stays, once your unique member profile is complete.
- What is the advantage of joining?
The program is simple and guests receive special benefits based on the number of stays at Trump Hotel Collection destinations. It offers the recognition and personalized services that are most meaningful to you, paving the way for an exceptional experience with every stay.
- How do I enroll?
Registration for the program occurs:
- Online at TheTrumpcard.com
- There is no cost to enroll
- How can I learn more about The TRUMP CARD?
Visit TheTrumpcard.com or contact TRUMP CARD Guest Services toll-free at 855-878-6702 for assistance in the US/Canada or email TRUMPCARD@TrumpHotels.com.
MAKING A RESERVATION
- How do I earn credit for stays?
Once you become a member, simply provide your unique Member ID when making a reservation on TheTrumpCard.com portal, calling 855-878-6702, or by calling the desired hotel directly.
- I have an existing reservation, as a new member of The TRUMP CARD program; can I add my account information to the reservation to earn credit for the stay?
Yes, you can earn credit for stays up to two weeks prior to signing up for the TRUMP CARD program.
HOW TO EARN AND REDEEM
- As a member how can I redeem my complimentary upgrade and complimentary nights?
Book your reservation by calling 855-878-6702 or log into the exclusive member portal TheTrumpCard.com to redeem your earned benefits.
- How do I find out how many more stays I need for a complimentary night?
You may log into TheTrumpcard.com to view your Activity Page and review the number of stays needed to earn a complimentary night.
- Are there blackout dates for complimentary upgrades and complimentary nights?
No, the Trump Hotel Collection hotels will make standard rooms available for redemptions every day. Hotels may limit the number of standard rooms available for redemption.
- As a member can I transfer complimentary nights to other guest?
Complimentary nights cannot be transferred to other guests.
- When can I redeem my complimentary upgrades and nights?
Complimentary upgrades and nights can be applied to the following stay after they are earned.
- Do my upgrades and nights expire?
Complimentary upgrades and nights expire 12 months after they have been earned.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Where can I view and/or edit my account information online?
You may visit TheTrumpCard.com to view accounts and update profile information.
- How will I receive my account summary?
Members can view account and profile information online by going to TheTrumpCard.com. All stays at all Trump Hotel Collection properties will be shown on your account summary.